Bedfordshire & Buckinghamshire Private Dental Practice
Contact Cherry Trees clinic
Clinic Opening Hours
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5.30 PM
- Tuesday 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM
- Wednesday 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM
- Thursday 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM
- Friday 8.30 AM - 1.30 PM
- Weekends Closed
Keeping Safe during the COVID19 crisis
We take all necessary precautions to safeguard you and our staff, following recommended guidelines with regard to sterilisation of instruments and the use of disposable items, e.g. gloves and needles. Staff are happy to answer any questions you may have. The practice and Dr Ganguli as a dental provider are registered with the Quality Care Commission.
While the Covid pandemic is a worrying time for us all, we’re pleased to be back at work and able to serve our patients once more. We remain as committed to looking after your dental health as we’ve always been. Rest assured, we’re fully compliant with all GDC guidance for Dental Practices relating to public safety during the COVID19 crisis.
When you visit the clinic, you may notice a few changes on your arrival, put in place to make your visit as safe and comfortable as possible. This includes wearing suitable PPE and employing stringent equipment infection control and cleaning procedures between each appointment, since the dental practice reopened to patients.
- The team are equipped with appropriate PPE
- Bespoke desk to ceiling reception screening
- Automatic hand gel dispenser on entering reception
- Air purification after each dental treatment with HEPA filtration
- Surgery antiseptic cleaning between patients to kill viruses and bacteria.